The mineAlloy training centre is committed to establishing a National Wear Testing Network, to facilitate materials selection based on highly calibrated wear tests.
Several facilities across Australia are available via our Wear Network, offering a wide range of equipment for researchers and industry partners to assess the wear behaviour of materials:
- Scratch (gouge) testing machine.
- Impeller tumbler wear testing machine.
- Pin (ball)-on-disc tribometer.
- Nanoindentation and nanoscratch testing.
- Dry sand / rubber wheel testing machine.
- Wet sand / rubber (steel) wheel testing machine.
- Pin-on-drum abrasive wear testing machine.
- Cerchar testing machine.
- Slurry abrasivity test (Miller number).
- Pin-on-table (high stress abrasion) testing machine.
- Slurry pot wear testing equipment.
- Coriolis erosive wear tester.
- Erosion testing equipment.
- Impact wear testing machine.
- Rotary abrasion wear testing machine.
Please contact us if you want to join the Wear Network or access some of our equipment.